Friday, August 3, 2012

Out of the Salon: The Peak District

I'm out of the salon this long weekend for what my friends have been calling my 'Jane Austen vacation.' I will be breezing through the Lake District and then spending a few days in the Peak District. Of course you know this means, Chatsworth! It's been a long five years since I got to visit Georgiana's home and since then the wonderful house had been restored and even had it's own show! I plan on live-tweeting my adventure so I can share it with everyone. Check out my updates via twitter:

5 comments:

  1. You really will have to tread carefully, if you are treading in the steps of Georgiana.

    Hope the weather is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the spot where Mr. Darcey's bust was filmed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did! Although last time I was there, they actually had his bust on display.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing!
    SRI ANNAPOORNESHAWARI ASTROLOGY CENTER.Best Astrologer In Shivamogga

    ReplyDelete