Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bad 18th Century Costume Halloween Countdown

Where did the time go?! Only 3 more days until Halloween!


Don't let this lady in as a prison-visitor! I have a feeling she might be hiding something.

Who knows what kind of crackie-wig designer came up with this "Marie Antoinette wig" but even the mannequin looks unimpressed. I think if, while leaning too close to a candle flame, this plastic atrocity caught on fire (a likely scenario, look at the height of that thing!) it would be a mercy killing. Many a foppish French hairdresser is rolling in his grave right now...he may just rise from eternal slumber just to give this wig an extra tease.

6 comments:

  1. I can now say I have seen a wig that is both a]male and b]aroused.
    Not a pretty sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! So for half the night it's lopsided?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOST of the night, but let's call it a 'ponytail'....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know what I want for Christmas now... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! It's looks like Marge Simpson's hair-do, only in white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I don't know, you could hide a lot of stuff in there, lipstick, a can of mace, Jude Law.

    ReplyDelete