Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tart Shirts!


I feel bad about plugging myself like this, but I had to share! I discovered and have been experimenting on Cafe Press, where you can design and sell your own t-shirts and other fun things. Well, of course my twisted little mind decided that if this blog was to have any sort of product it would have to be something that proclaims its wearer to be a tart. So, I give you the Tart of Week line at Georgiana's Gossip Shop.

The logo features her Grace kissing a butcher and is available on a long list of products! So you can let everyone know that you are the tart of the week. That, or you can tell me to stop fooling around on Photoshop and get back to blogging!

6 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I've got my eye on the mousepad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I may have to indulge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to buy one of these! I too have been contemplating joining the Cafe Press revolution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete